Self Service Password Reset tool for Active Directory (LDAP) enables your organization to implement very simple software that enables users to change their password online using simple Web Interface.
- Supports all versions of LDAP and Active Directory
- Supports all versions of Windows Servers
- The Interface is responsive (Users can access it from mobile)
- Supports Second Factor Authentication
- Supports Email and SMS Validation
- Supports Google Captcha
- Supports Multiple Server Installations
- Ability to change password for locked accounts and unlocking it after successful password change.
- Ability to Change password for disabled accounts
- Ability to change password for expired accounts
- Options to disable password change for certain OU, User or Groups
- Options to allow password for certain OU or Groups
- Ability to Allow Administrator to change password of users without knowing old password
Screen Shot of (Self Service Password Reset)
We provide full support to install Self Service Password Reset in your server, the tool developed with PHP so that it needs Web Server (Apache or IIS). The servers requires to connect to LDAP Server (Active Directory) with admin account that can modify password of users.
For More detail please contact: +964-750-217-1212 or use below form to contact us.