Standing Tech Company for Information Technology Services and Solutions provides Information Security Services (IT Security) to any type of organization (NGO, Government, Private, and Public Companies) in Erbil, Kurdistan Region, and Iraq. Our Security Services ensures that your organization assets protected from hack, attack, unauthorized access and edit, and availability of information anytime that you need to access.
Standing Tech Provides custom information security management system (ISMS) that includes all aspects to protect organizations. Our ISMS will be created according to organization nature and requirements but generally it includes:
- Creating custom IT Security Policies.
- Creating Risk Analysis and Assessment.
- Penetration testing (Vulnerability finding).
- Disaster Recovery Planing.
- Information Security program for (Application security, Cloud security, Cryptography, Infrastructure security, Incident response, Vulnerability management).
Our Information Security Services includes:
- Social media account security.
- Facebook Page Security.
- Instagram Account Security.
- Email Account Security.
- Website Security.
- Online Banking Security.
- LinkedIn Security.
- Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Security.
- Installing Firewall to protect the network.
- Installing Intrusion prevention systems.
- Network segmentation.
- Wireless security.
- Bandwidth limitation.
- Implementing Network Access Control.
- Securing Applications.
Access Control (Physical Security)
- Securing Doors, Racks, and Building to prevent unauthorized access.
- Monitoring Access.
- Access Auditing.
Operating System Security
- Securing end-users (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Ubunto, etc) by applying best practice configurations.
- Securing Servers (Windows Servers, Linux, Ubunto, CentOS, Fedora, Debian, etc).
- Installing Centralized Antivirus (Or Internet Security) to all clients and servers.
- Information Security Auditing.
- Forensic Analysis.
- Penetrating Testing (Ethical hacking).
- Data Encryption.
- Log Analysis.
- Legal Monitoring.
- Code Vulnerability Testing.
- Information Security Education and Awareness.