- Create Local Account on Windows, and login with that account.
- Now Download and install viber.
- Sync the viber with your Phone (So that the viber on your PC can be opened).
- Once the viber Opened, you can now Sign-out from that account.
- Go back to your Main Account (the one that you want to run Multiple viber).
- Right Click on Desktop and Create Shortcut
- Paste the following (Change username only):
C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /savecred /user:username “C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Viber\Viber.exe”