Exporting MySQL Table GZIP (MySQL Dump)
mysqldump -u [username] -p[password] database_name tablename | gzip > /path/to/backup-name.sql.gz
Exporting MySQL Database GZIP (MySQL Dump)
mysqldump -u [username] -p[password] database_name | gzip > /path/to/backup-name.sql.gz
The action ‘Set-DistributionGroup’, ‘HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled’, can’t be performed on the object ‘Office of Vice Chancellor – Group’ because the object is being synchronized from your on-premises organization. This action should be performed on the object in your on-premises organization.
When trying to edit (Hide this group from address lists) property using office365 exchange.
You can solve this error two ways:
MySQL Command for backup all databases:
mysqldump -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD –all-databases > “D:/File_NAME_%date:~-4,4%-%date:~-10,2%-%date:~-7,2%-%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%_%time:~6,2%.sql”
Consider MySQL username = root and password = 123456
mysqldump -uroot -p123456 –all-databases > “D:/mysql_backup_%date:~-4,4%-%date:~-10,2%-%date:~-7,2%-%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%_%time:~6,2%.sql”
The result will be a file name (mysql_backup_2017-10-21-20_29_54.sql) containing all databases.
MySQL Command for one database databases:
mysqldump -uroot -p123456 –databases mydatabasename > “D:/mysql_backup_%date:~-4,4%-%date:~-10,2%-%date:~-7,2%-%time:~0,2%_%time:~3,2%_%time:~6,2%.sql”
We replaced –all-databases with –databases databasename
Note the date format:
- %date:~-4,4%: year 4 digits
- %date:~-10,2%: month 2 digits
- %date:~-7,2%: day 2 digits
- %time:~0,2%: time in 24 hours format
- %time:~3,2%: minutes 2 digits
- %time:~6,2%: seconds 2 digits
Now, after you customized the file name and date format, save your last command in file with (.bat) extension for examle:
And put the file in local C: drive inside windows or any where in safe place of which normal user will not delete it, and then
- Press windows key + R to open Run windows and then type taskschd.msc
- Once the Task Scheduler opened, Create New Task (located at the right sidebar) or go to Action menu and then Create Task
- The task creation menu will open, first in General Tab, Fill name of the task (MySQL Database Backup – Daily)
- Then Click on Triggers tab and Then New.. to create new trigger (This is where you set your schedule plan)
- Then Click Ok, and now go to Actions tab
- Then Click on New.. once the window opened, browser to your file that we mentioned above, in our example we used (mysqk-backup.bat)
- Then click ok!, and again Click Ok to save everything.
- You can now right click on this task and click run to test if everything works fine.
Very thanks for https://desktop.firmware.mobi/ that helps me to Root my Android Galaxy S5 during 5 minutes, before trying that site, I tried several ways to root my android but I failed.
Once you visited the website, it asks to submit your device model, and the it provides you all required files to root including clean version of Audin.
After submitting, the website provides required download files to root your device, just follow the instruction.
Note: Galasxy S5 Download mode, press volume down key + home + power then press volume up key.